When hardworking people need hardworking, experienced lawyers, they contact Pardue Law Group.
We Know The Courts And We Know The Community
In 2013, Rick Pardue founded Pardue Law Group, a local firm with local values. The attorneys at Pardue Law Group grew up in Kentucky, they went to school in Kentucky and they practice law in Kentucky. Our attorneys try their cases in Kentucky Courts and understand the local judicial system. Their knowledge of their community and the Courts will help your case.
Serving The People Of
Louisville And The Surrounding Counties
Representation If You Get Injured In An Accident
Pardue Law Group represents people injured in any type of motor vehicle accident, including serious collisions with semi-trucks and tractor-trailers. Rick Pardue is also an avid motorcyclist. He understands the challenges bikers face with being seen and the serious injuries that can result when a biker gets hit. He can help you seek compensation and pursue payment of medical bills from your accident. You focus on getting better while Pardue Law Group works on your case.
Rick Pardue, Here For You
Before he was an attorney, Rick Pardue worked at the Ford Motor Company for 31 years. In fact, he’s the only retired UAW-Ford employee in the country who is a licensed attorney.
Help For Important Legal Issues Affecting Your Life
The skilled attorneys at Pardue Law Group each have more than 20 years of legal experience in guiding people through the legal issues affecting their lives, including:
- Family changes such as divorce, child custody, paternity
- Helping you through the adoption process when you want to expand your family
- Estate planning so your assets will be distributed as you wish
- Probate court matters for handling an estate after a loved one passes away
- Criminal defense for DUI charges and other charges or arrests
- Clearing your record after a conviction through expungement
Get In Touch Now
Approachable. Experienced. Trusted Attorneys.